Honesty, Care, and Results are our Philosophy

The Law Offices of David Kaplan has over 20 years of experience in immigration law. Our clients whether they are located within the United States or still residing in their home countries.

Our Services

About Kaplan Immigration

Kaplan Immigration is uniquely successful in our approach to navigating the extremely complex immigration-related bureaucracies and requirements. We excel by crafting client-focused solutions to resolve even the most complex immigration cases with professionalism, caring, and integrity.

After full analysis of the facts of your case, we will tell you if your case has a solution, give you various options to achieve your goals and estimate the likelihood of success for each option. With over 20 years of experience as immigration lawyers in Philadelphia, we are skilled in finding unique solutions to immigration issues by taking thoughtful, intentional and creative approaches to solving each case.

Learn More About Our Team

Contact The Law Offices of David Kaplan

Contact The Law Offices of David Kaplan today to schedule your professional case review and consultation. Mr. Kaplan will meet you either in person or via the phone to discuss the case and advise you on how to best proceed.